Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Questions about the baby

Hey guys,

A few of you have been asking me about my pregnancy - when is the baby due, do I want to know right away if it is a boy or a girl, and how have I been feeling during my first trimester?

The baby is estimated to be due December 26, 2008. It looks like half of you who have read this blog and voted think I will deliver on Christmas Day or after Christmas. Also, it looks like most of you think I will be having a girl. I love these polls - so fun to see what you guys are guessing. My sister, Courtenay, will have 2 boys - second baby is due September 2008! And, my husband's sister has 2 boys. I think my mom and Marcia, Jeff's mom, are hoping for a little girl. =) We will have to see. I should find out the sex around 18 to 20 weeks, and Jeff and I do want to know the sex of the baby right away, so we can pick a name and decorate the nursery for a boy or a girl.

Surprisingly, I have been feeling great! So far, I have read 2 books - My Girlfriends Guide to Pregnany and What to Expect When You Are Expecting, and after reading them, I was worried that I would have a hard time getting through my first trimester. I am doing great! Hopefully, I will continue to feel great until the baby is born.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

THat is so good that you read that Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy. I loved that one. I cracked up at parts!! THe other one is definitely more practical, real information. I am proud/jealous that you have ready BOTH of them. I am about half way through both and I have a much shorter window to finish!!