Jeff and I are thrilled! We are having a baby girl. We went to the ultrasound today and learned that our baby is doing well. The heartbeat looks good, the brain looks good and the baby's weight is in the 75% (which is good). At the end of the evaluation, the person doing our ultrasound asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. I said "yes", and she zoomed in on 3 white dots. She explained that the white dots mean we are having a girl. We are looking forward to her arrival in December!
5 comments:
YAHOOOOOOoo A big huge congrats... now you can fill that cute baby room with pink, pink, and more pink! (along with your cute fabric that you picked out) So thrilled for you guys... can't wait to meet HER! :-)
I knew it was a girl!!!
Congratulations!!! That is great news.
congrats! that is so wonderful! you will REALLY enjoy having a girl!
You're expecting too?! How fun that Brooks and Baby Sass will be close in age. Congrats!
Post a Comment