



I am looking forward to Lagniappe this year! Rochester, MI (where we live) has a Main Street, and every year they start putting up lights in October in preparation for the holiday season. The lights will turn on Monday, December 1st during Lagniappe (Creole - for something extra). It's a big deal - they will have horse carriage rides, Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus will be visiting, the stores will pass out some sort of goody to all who come in the store that evening - in the past, I have gotten chocolate covered fortune cookies, bubble bath, clips to keep your food bags sealed, koozies and etc. It's a fun time!
2 comments:
OOOh - that looks so super cool. How festive! I love stuff like this. We will have to brave the cold and visit you (and Natalie!) one year!
By the way, can we see some updated belly pictures, puh-lease!! :-) Natalie is on her way... so soon!!!
Post a Comment