Natalie is learning to stand on her hands. She is a bit wobbly and can stand up for a few seconds at a time. I think she likes to stand up because she wants to see what is around the room.
I can not get enough of these pictures! And that new little one up in the corner on the blog - Natalie looks so cute in yellow! I love it. And I second Jayne's comment - except I think Daddy is Natalie's guy! :-)
4 comments:
YEA for new pictures of your cutie patootie! What about some shots of the great mother-daughter duo! (Jeff looks like he's LOVING being a daddy!)
I think she's a daddy's girl!
I love seeing her happy personality! She's adorable! Hope you're all feeling well!
I can not get enough of these pictures! And that new little one up in the corner on the blog - Natalie looks so cute in yellow! I love it. And I second Jayne's comment - except I think Daddy is Natalie's guy! :-)
Post a Comment