




Those of you who know me well know that I like traditional furniture pieces and love reading design magazines like Veranda. I found some great furniture pieces on craigslist, and it was delivered this past Monday. The brothers who sold the pieces to me came back again last night and the brother who is an interior designer gave me some design tips. He had some additional pieces for sale and we played around to see how it would look in the house. Nothing worked, but I got some great ideas!
3 comments:
We are thinking alike! I just posted pictures of our rooms, too! I love your furniture! I love traditional, too, but we have not put investment in good furniture, yet! We have lots of hand-me-downs, but love the sentiment behind them :) These are just lovely!
Allison, I am jealous! I cannot find ANYTHING even remotely close to that furniture on Craigslist here! The pieces are gorgeous!
I'm checking out my craig's list now. Ours is apparently not as cool as yours is.
Post a Comment