OH MY GOSH is all I can say. All the little ones... and just pure family bliss. I LOVE IT For some reason, I didn't think Brooks would look so "old" already - but he's a super cutie and my goodness, those pictures of little Natalie in her bathing suit(s) and hat. ADORABLE Beautiful family!!! (btw - your daughter has a good dose of Mary Tolbert's smile in her which is absolutely adorable!)
Those are just precious, Allison! I love Natalie's swimsuit! Having a girl is fun for shopping! haha! The house is beautiful and will make for great times with family and wonderful memories! Have a great week!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH is all I can say. All the little ones... and just pure family bliss. I LOVE IT For some reason, I didn't think Brooks would look so "old" already - but he's a super cutie and my goodness, those pictures of little Natalie in her bathing suit(s) and hat. ADORABLE Beautiful family!!! (btw - your daughter has a good dose of Mary Tolbert's smile in her which is absolutely adorable!)
Those are just precious, Allison! I love Natalie's swimsuit! Having a girl is fun for shopping! haha! The house is beautiful and will make for great times with family and wonderful memories! Have a great week!
Love love love the pictures. Her little sailor hat is so cute.
Oh Allison she is so cute! Thanks for posting all those pictures :)
AHH! The little sailor hat! SO precious. Oh my gosh - I'm just dying.
And do your parents ever look like they are enjoying being grandparents. What a fabulous family vacation!
Post a Comment