That is so CUTE! I love her all bundled up, so precious! Looks like she really enjoyed the snow!
Coming from someone with a similar amount of snow on the ground, I am seriously impressed by the shoveling-job done on your driveway! And, Natalie is adorable in her snowsuit! So cute!!
Actually, we used a snowblower - they blow the snow off the driveway. I didn't know they existed until we moved up here!
I'm jealous. Harrison HATES the snow. I hope you guys had as much fun as it looks like you had!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so CUTE! I love her all bundled up, so precious! Looks like she really enjoyed the snow!
Coming from someone with a similar amount of snow on the ground, I am seriously impressed by the shoveling-job done on your driveway!
And, Natalie is adorable in her snowsuit! So cute!!
Actually, we used a snowblower - they blow the snow off the driveway. I didn't know they existed until we moved up here!
I'm jealous. Harrison HATES the snow. I hope you guys had as much fun as it looks like you had!!
Post a Comment