I made dinners for a few families in our Sunday School class who had either had surgery or recently had a baby. So proud of myself for cooking chicken and biscuits for them! Yum yum!
Looks delicious! I'm not much of a cook...and it feels so good when I can make dinner for others too! Now why can't I just do it for my own family more often! :) Way to go! My goal is to make potato soup and a chicken casserole this week! But it can be hard when the kids have activities around dinner time 3 days a week!
2 comments:
Looks delicious! I'm not much of a cook...and it feels so good when I can make dinner for others too! Now why can't I just do it for my own family more often! :) Way to go! My goal is to make potato soup and a chicken casserole this week! But it can be hard when the kids have activities around dinner time 3 days a week!
YEA! Love this! And I LOVE cooking and baking for others... especially when they don't have time or can't. Doesn't it feel great!!
Post a Comment