Friday, June 27, 2008

Wake Forest Alumni Club Event


According to the Wake Forest alumni web page, I am now a co-president of the Wake Forest Detroit Alumni Club. Last night, Jeff and I hosted a Wake Forest alumni gathering at the Black Finn Restaurant in Royal Oak. We had a small turnout, but it was a nice event. The restaurant gave us free appetizers and half-priced drinks. We had a great time getting to know some of the alums in the area - undergraduate alums and law school alums. I had such a great time during the event that I forgot to take a picture of the alumni group. I will next time - we are going to host a Wake Forest football game watching event in the fall at Champps.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Such a good little Deac! I've wanted to get more involved with our club here but just haven't done so... good for you for diving in. You are the quintessential hostess... can't wait to see if the baby takes after his/her momma. :-)