

I am now back at work as a full-time working mom. These are some pictures of Cranbrook Schools, which is where I work. Natalie spends her day at a home-based daycare. Maria, who seems more and more like a grandmother to Natalie (rather than daycare person), always has something positive to say about Natalie's day. Sounds like Natalie is the life of the party at the daycare!
3 comments:
I am sure that it was hard to go back to work, but it sounds like Natalie is in excellent hands. It gets easier.
Wow - that time flew by! I hope you guys are making the adjustment - I'm sure being away from little Natalie just makes each homecoming that much sweeter. Post more new pictures of your little one when you can!
Someone told me that it doesn't get easier necessarily, you just get used to it. I KNOW where you are coming from, and trust me, it will get easier, especially knowing how wonderful her sitter is.
Jayne
PS-Do you think Maria would keep Harrison too since we are losing our great sitter??
Post a Comment