The weather was nice this past weekend in Michigan. Natalie, Jeff and I went to the park and enjoyed the weather. We saw seagulls standing on the frozen pond (it was thawing though) at the park, which was our clue that spring is on its way!
Natalie keeps getting cuter by the day! I can't wait to see her when you guys come to visit in April. Do you think her hair will be long enough for me to braid by then? (just kidding!)
2 comments:
Those are adorable! I can't wait to see her! Love the spring weather! We are also enjoying it in the 70's this week!
Natalie keeps getting cuter by the day! I can't wait to see her when you guys come to visit in April. Do you think her hair will be long enough for me to braid by then? (just kidding!)
Post a Comment